I think we need a new word for this daily dose of irony so astoundingly rich, the word “irony” somehow doesn’t seem enough.
Every single day, Democrats, the liberal media, and other Leftists engage in this remarkably stupid game, with not a sliver of self-awareness. Media figures and elected Democrats screech that President Trump is inciting right-side violence, over one of his daily tweets or statements criticizing violence-inspiring statements by somebody on the Left. Meanwhile, those violence-inspiring statements from Left figures do actually seem to be inciting a daily barrage of left-side violence.
Today’s list of threats and actual violence perpetrated by the alleged Party of Tolerance:
- Another MAGA hat wearer violently assaulted and robbed by Leftists. This is a daily thing.
- Leftist who threw bleach-like substance on conservative speaker at Missouri-Kansas City campus event has been charged. From a previous article on the subject, while he was being restrained and cuffed (and he was fighting hard not to be cuffed), angry people watching from outside a glass door chose to one-up the irony game by chanting “Hands Up Don’t Shoot”. Yes. They really said that.
- CBS Leftist toilet-wipe series “The Good Fight” episode features an easter egg saying “Assassinate President Trump”. Naturally, when pinned down, CBS denied it. The article has the picture (also see below). You judge.
- Taylor University (ostensibly evangelical Christian college), is facing blowback from many alumni and students for inviting as commencement speaker Vice President Pence, an overtly Christian conservative. One student claims “I am physically shaking”.
- Recent Dem congressional candidate arrested for murder of own campaign treasurer. Who was apparently also her boyfriend. Seriously. I couldn’t make up a story this…. crazy.
- Antifa threatens upcoming Candace Owens event at UPenn. What’s new….
- University of Arizona students crash Regents meeting, issue demands. And just why were their panties all bunched up? Three students facing criminal charges for disrupting a Border Patrol campus presentation and making racist threats to a student who wanted to call police.
Trump, meanwhile, for the 2,347th time has been accused, by virtue of criticizing media figures and Democrats, indeed by even using the term “fake news” , of inciting violence against media figures. But he’s not alone. You and I are also accused of being white nationalists. If we don any MAGA gear, we are dog-whistling all the redneck racists to take action against blacks.
- White House correspondents over Trump criticism: I’m sure as we all have, looked both ways when I walk outside of the White House gates because you’re like “Who’s out there today? Like, who’s ticked off?”
- War hero GOP Rep Dan Crenshaw criticized Rep Ilhan Omar over her smug dismissal of the 9/11 terror attacks. He literally merely pointed that out. Naturally, MSNBC said: he has taken Omar out of context ‘on purpose’ specifically to ‘generate more death threats’ against her.
Every single link from above was taken from articles posted today or overnight. Monday, April 15, 2019. One day in the life of Leftist violence and threats, and Leftist accusation of Republican incitements to violence. We could have done this yesterday. Or tomorrow.
Meanwhile, the paucity of actual right-side violence is so rare, the Left can cite the individual examples, which they do every day. Did I say cite? I meant screech. Like Charlottesville, which is a huge stretch to assign blame to normal right-side people anyway, by the way. And Charlottesville. And Charlottesville. And Charlottesville. Because there’s nothing else. And that was two years ago.
Irony? We need a bigger word.