Hitler Gun Ban

Posted by on January 12, 2013 8:00 am
Tags: , , , , ,
Categories: Featured Entries

Hitler Gun Ban

“Hitler Gun Ban” seems to be trending as a search term lately. Try the search yourself. Once the results come up, start reading the articles. The ones from liberal bloggers all seem to say the same thing: Hitler did NOT ban guns, he only banned them from Jews and his political enemies.

What happened to the Jews and his political enemies? Looks like a gun ban to me. Of course he was going to let his political allies keep their guns or even increase the number of guns they own. Most of the blogs use that fact to propose that in fact it wasn’t a gun ban, but an increase in overall gun ownership. That’s one way to interpret it.

I’d bet those same bloggers would believe that the tyrant who’s system of governance hinged on the total control by the government, of every citizen’s life – was from the right side of the political spectrum.

“…for the Fascist, everything is in the State, and nothing human or spiritual exists, much less has value,-outside the State.”

7 responses to Hitler Gun Ban

1. JadedByPolitics January 12th, 2013 at 10:19 am

I have to say watching how this Country as a MAJORITY is fighting back against insanity and “gun control” has been the proudest I have been of her citizens for years!

2. Cold Warrior January 12th, 2013 at 11:51 pm

I will not give up my arms.

3. Brian Hibbert January 13th, 2013 at 2:14 pm

It amazes me that the left gets a pass for their blatant antisemitism every time.

4. LadyImpactOhio January 13th, 2013 at 7:08 pm

Going to be a “National Gun Day” on the 19th if you haven’t heard. Peaceful protests against gun control.

5. LadyImpactOhio January 13th, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Also Kentucky sheriff says “no gun control in my county.”

6. bobmontgomery January 15th, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Your graphic images are…graphic, Toby. How ANY Jew in America could sit idly by and let the government take away a people’s means to defend themselves is unimaginable. “Never Again” used to mean “Never Again”, but to Chuck Schumer that’s just sooooo last century.

7. mriggio January 16th, 2013 at 8:02 am

Making the rounds: I saw a movie about a country where they banned guns, Schindler’s List-