Accessories to murder — All of them — The entire administration and more.

Everyone in the executive branch, from El Guapo right down to the overnight weekend fill-in’s.

All those even remotely on board with handing illegal aliens rights, offering any sort of amnesty, etc.

Any supposed Republican who hasn’t and doesn’t move mountains to stop this invasion is just as guilty.

Know something else ?

We’re all part and parcel of it for allowing this madness to continue unabated and actually be promoted by our own elected and appointed officials throughout the nation.

This is murder, plain and simple.

It didn’t have to happen.

It shouldn’t have happened.

Look at this photo:

LOOK AT THE PHOTO.

The baby was seven months.

Not seven months since birth.

Seven months into gestation.

I SAID LOOK AT THE PHOTO !

That’s Mrs. Aileen Smith holding the lifeless body of her son Demitri.

Aileen and her husband Zach were traveling along Interstate 25 in San Miguel County, N.M., when a car driven by Ramon Hernandez collided with their vehicle.

Look at this photo:

That’s Mr. Zach Smith holding the lifeless body of his son Demitri.

Hernandez – an illegal alien from Mexico – has been charged with homicide by vehicle DUI, great bodily harm by vehicle, driving under the influence, reckless driving, driving while license is suspended or revoked, and driving on roadways laned for traffic.

According to the New Mexico authorites, Hernandez was convicted of DUI twice in 2000, once in 2003 and once again in 2004. He was also driving on a revoked license at the time of the crash due to multiple unpaid traffic tickets. He has pleaded not guilty.

Now, look at the following link:

Enforcing the law is now illegal for law enforcement.

Click on it.

Watch the videos…… All of them.

Go***mn traitors in Washington.

All of them.

Every last motherf*****.

Answer one question – Just one: What’s it going to take ?

Kenny Solomon
Israel Survival Updates
The American Survival Guide

Oath Keeper
Patriot Guard Rider

Follow Israel Survival Updates On Twitter.

0 0 vote
Kenny Solomon
I'm a typical bitter Eeeeevil Joooooooooooish God-clingin' flag-wavin' NASCAR-lovin', NRA-Certified Firearms Instructor, Oath Keeper and Patriot Guard Rider in South Florida ------ Tally-Ho Snackbar !™ and Reaganhu Akhbar !

texasgalt
Editor
August 5, 2012 11:36 am

There must be a reckoning for all this.  After the November elections, I don’t want to hear waffling and excuses about “moving on” from the walk-behinder,  Speaker Boehner or Mr Go-along, Mitch McConnell.  Comity?  No, jumpsuits.

LadyPenguin
Admin
August 5, 2012 12:44 pm

I don’t know what it’s going to take, but I do know as long as we have the Obama administration and Holder’s DOJ, communist anarchy is going to continue.  Never before, in my lifetime, have I seen such blatant disregard for the laws of the land.  Americans better wake up, they’re losing their rights to the criminals.

Suzanne
Suzanne
August 5, 2012 1:22 pm

Is there a potential lawsuit here against jug-ears, napolitano, all the agencies etc. for wrongful death?  these are the saddest pictures I have ever seen.  I am certain these people are beyond devastated but surely one of those freedom-loving/supporting law firms who do this type of thing pro-bono could take this on for them.  Charge them all with any/everything.  My immediate knee-jerk reaction was that if that had been my baby I would go out and blow that criminal right off the face of the earth and take my chances with a jury of my peers.  Then I stopped and wondered… Read more »

JadedByPolitics
August 5, 2012 4:42 pm

It is quite simply an INVASION!  the left cannot destroy America from outside, she must be destroyed inside.  When you don’t make those who emigrate to your country become part of your country it is an INVASION!

LadyImpactOhio
August 5, 2012 7:16 pm

As a woman who has felt life in her womb two times I can’t imagine the pain of this.

When I first saw this, unlike the dead baby who was unable, I cried.

Queen Hotchibobo
Queen Hotchibobo
August 5, 2012 10:51 pm

Oh dear Lord.  That is heartbreaking.  How absolutely infuriating that our gov’t is so derelict in their duties we can’t even trust them with this basic task.  They are miserable failures.  Especially O’Sandtrap.

bobmontgomery
August 5, 2012 11:27 pm

Good question, Kenny.  Very good question.

Pamela
August 6, 2012 6:33 pm

I’m finally able to think logically again. The people behind this travesty need to have cold justice served.
The amount of mercy will be the same as was shown to Demitri, and his Mom and Dad, which was none.