Obama Campaign Attacks Women (Mostly Mothers)

(To Ms. Rosen and her totalitarian ilk I say, we love our men, we love our children and we love our Country, it is a blessing to be all things to our families but when we cannot it is God’s gift that he empowered a husband to walk with us on our path)

Barack Hussein Obama has a campaign “worker” (I use the word worker like the Democrats do, like good little communists), Democratic strategist and DNC adviser Hilary Rosen lobbed an insult at Ann Romney, saying that the 64-year-old mother of five and grandmother of 16 had never held a job. ““Guess what, his wife has actually never worked a day in her life”. Well Ms. Rosen and Barack and all you totalitarian jackboots, let me tell you something about the HARD WORK it takes to raise a family, to ensure they are first of all loved, then gotten to school, gotten to sports activities and that they are are excelling in union dominated leftist schools. It is the last part that is the bane of stay at home Mom’s everywhere. Mother’s across America have to spend a portion of their days now just deprogramming their children from lies told by their teachers about what it means to be an American. Including deprogramming Them From The Obama Loving Media As Well

“Following the interview, Rosen herself tweeted, “I’ve nothing against @AnnRomney. I just don’t want Mitt using her as an expert on women struggling $ to support their family. She isn’t.”

Rosen kept tweeting, not appearing to back off of her comments.

“@AnnDRomney Please know, I admire you. But your husband shouldn’t say you are his expert on women and the economy,” said Rosen.

Then Rosen offered a welcome message to Ann, tweeting, “oh and @AnnDRomney welcome to Twitter. You will find it a very exhilarating and often unforgiving place!”

no way it’s as tough as my wife’s job of devoting every day to raising our four kids while I’m at “work”. Hilary Rosen, you are ignorant. Stay-at-home moms don’t sit around watching soap operas and playing tennis. They give more — and for a better reason — than you will ever know.

“Mocking stay-at-home moms: Just another tactic in the Democrats’ War on Healthy Families” (from a commentator)

Raising good strong decent children is harder than any paid job out there. If it weren’t for stay at home moms teaching children good moral values and principles we would all end up with a liberal mindset that is destroying our society. Ann Romney is inspired and admired for raising a beautiful and moral family. No “job” will ever be as important as raising a family. “Jobs” are temporary, Families are forever.

Posted by: Cathy | April 12, 2012, 12:52 am 12:52 am

importance of the role women like Ms. Romney play in the lives of their children and their community is telling. The fact that they deplore women like Ms. Romney is what is most disgusting about the lot of them. The common belief they share that they are smarter and more clever than the rest is and will always be their Achilles heel. They are not and they never were and we know it for damn sure. The idiot factor is running rampant in Washington DC and we must tell them exactly where they can shove the s*ht they sell. That is our job. That is our public duty.

Posted by: Rob Murphy | April 12, 2012, 2:46 am 2:46 am

(There was as well some information on Ms. Rosen the lesbian who hates women who love their men and their children.)

“On January 22, 2003, Rosen announced that she would resign as head of the RIAA at the end of 2003, in order to spend more time with her partner, Elizabeth Birch, and the couple’s twins (a boy and a girl). She began a television commentator career first with CNBC and then with MSNBC. She signed with CNN in early 2008. Rosen and Birch separated in 2006.

Posted by: NorCalPatriot | April 12, 2012, 4:25 am 4:25 am”

The other hard work of all mothers including working mothers is ensuring that their children become well adjusted human beings, as a working mother, who damn well wished the militant National Organization for Women had not changed the work world in a fashion in which I didn’t get the CHOICE to stay home with my beautiful children when I would have wanted to. You see by forcing the economy to “accommodate” all of these new women “workers” in the 60s, etc., it became 10X harder to keep your children safe and off drugs and alive in their turnkey homes because the economy became a two parent work society just to survive.

I am heartened when I see the job Mrs. Romney did with her children, she no slacker, using herself as mother instead of the daycare or the expensive maids, etc. No she helped make those men, good Americans. When I think of the “working” women of the rich and powerful in DC and Hollywood and the 95 corridor, what you see is children of them with drug and alcohol problems, arrests for drunk driving, hell, the Kennedy’s whose mothers used maids while they did their “work” of pushing leftist policies were the best example of so called working women and the damage done to their offspring.

When I see the poor women across America who have to work allowing daycare centers to raise their children, I see a swath of devastation in their neighborhoods or those who “stay at home” off the largess of the federal government but wouldn’t even be considered a mother at all, as their children run rampant and destroy all around them.

In the future when the Obama Administration continues its war on Mother’s I will expect the media to tell the other side of the story, the one where a Dad is successful enough under the strong hand of the government for his wife to DECIDE if she so chooses to raise her beautiful children and tend to their needs with her daily love. The National Organization for Women and the Democrat Party fought veraciously to kill babies as a choice, but never saw the damage of insidious “women can do it all” mentality of taking away our choice to stay at home with our children.

I commend the Romnney’s for doing one damn fine job together as husband and wife raising a fine and upstanding group of Americans in their household.

0 0 votes
JadedByPolitics
Whoever has his enemy at his mercy &
does not destroy him is his own enemy
Previous articlePondering Primaries
Next articleChina hoards rare earths against WTO rules but Obama also culpable
Whoever has his enemy at his mercy & does not destroy him is his own enemy