Rick Perry, a second look – Still time for a surge

I watched these candidates since they announced. I leaned toward Herman Cain early, then Perry when he announced. With nothing really against him that mattered to me but bad debate performances early on, I still leaned his direction.

I’m firmly in his camp now.

It may be a repeat of Fred! in the ’08 season, but I think Perry has what it takes to take this all the way.

Via explodinghead;

Pic via June Curtice

The Perry Surge begins here.

Crossposted at Tow Dog

0 0 votes
Erick Brockway

Previous articleBy an Angel’s Kiss, Tech Sgt Matthew S Scwartz, Sr Airman Bryan R Bell, and Airman 1st Class Matthew R Seidelr, USAF
Next articleDance with Chavez and you take your risk
Work seven days a week at two jobs, a newly RETIRED EO1 (E6) in the Navy Reserves (Seabees), blog when I can from cellphone and computer. @erickbrockway #catcot #tcot Currently living in Camarillo, CA, about 45 miles North of LA. I have a wife (20+ years) son, and two daughters.

texasgalt
Editor
January 8, 2012 10:25 pm

Rick Perry is the real deal, the first presidential candidate I’ve been really confident about since Ronald Reagan. The RNC and the Republican elite have given us Establishment candidates over and over. The result has been ever bigger government.

Enough! Time for an outsider sworn to shake up congress and weed out the insider deals. It’s time for a real conservative outsider and Governor Perry is the one.

texasgalt
Editor
January 8, 2012 10:36 pm

Saddle up with a true constitutional conservative

redneck hippie
Editor
January 8, 2012 10:49 pm

Good work, amigo. This sucker’s got legs. Really.

castor
January 9, 2012 1:12 pm

I received a robocall from Rick Perry saturday on my internet phone down here in Perú. His people must be working.
Our absentee ballota are already in.

bobmontgomery
January 9, 2012 8:14 pm

Willard “Newt” McRomgrich are an impishly-perturbed Caspar Milquetoast ensemble of idealistic aesthetes made for another time, another place, another venue. Little Ricky Exsenatorium loses elections, makes bad choices and is almost visibly unsuited to lead. His calling is not politics, as the people in Pennsylvania judged. That leaves the over-and-under-medicated Ron Paul versus The Rock – James Richard “Rick” Perry, the only candidate in the field with the unmitigated courage and dedication to face what we all know are the clear and present dangers to America, at home and abroad. Resume’? Are you kidding me? Ten years as the head… Read more »

cactusjack
cactusjack
January 9, 2012 11:34 pm

For the life of me I can’t figure why Perry hasn’t caught fire. We’ll give him time though. Probably up to this point has something to do with the way the system (re Pilgrim’s article a few days back) has let the “objective” MSM run the debates for us, and let New Hampshire and Iowa pick our “leaders” for us at this stage. Texas and SC and Ohio and everything in between don’t count anyway, do they? What’s a couple of hundred red electoral college votes in Nov? One troubling report came out of the Manchesster presser with the media… Read more »