Blog Wars! It Is Not Wise To Cross The Most High!

Well, that didn’t take long. The formal primary season hasn’t even started, but even the casual observer must be struck by the distressingly predictable emergence of circular firing squads in the righty blogosphere.

We at Unified Patriots can not spare our readers from this phenomenon. But we can guide you through the dangers we all face when crossing the most high lords and ladies of the realm. Or the people who think they are.

0 0 vote
eburke
Editor
August 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Amen, Street.

Believe it or not, it is possible to disagree, even passionately, without having it be in a disagreeable manner.

Why that is so hard for so many on the Right to figure out is beyond me. But it is one of the major reason this site was founded.

So jump on in…the water’s perfect.

EastBayLarry
August 21, 2011 1:56 pm

It was an aire of arrogance and distain at another site that caused me to leave there forever.
People coming here, (or there), seeking information should not have to defend themselves for not having full information. Asking questions and questioning positions is a natural part of that ‘seeking’ in the first place.

lineholder
August 21, 2011 2:42 pm

LOL, guys. I am very much so aware of the situational context of which you are speaking. Even amongst conservatives, we can have differences not only in opinions but also regarding priorities. Destroying our allies before we go to battle? Too foolish for words.

lineholder
August 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Hahaha, y’all are funny! Hey, what can I say? I’m a societal/social first person, not political first. That puts me on the outside of a lot of discussions that go on at politically-oriented websites. Not blowing my own horn here, but I’ve got fairly good instincts on the social/societal influences. It’s just an intuitive thing for me that comes naturally. Anyway, this whole “so-and-so started it” type of conversation that has gone on elsewhere during the past few days…when it comes to building strong relationships with those who should be and could be your allies, watching this type of situation… Read more »

Pamela
August 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Hmm.

Jehovah.

Tea anyone?

suzanne
suzanne
August 21, 2011 5:06 pm

There haven’t been that many comments on a post over there since The Night of The Long Knives. Blech.