Back At Ya, Maxine Waters

Posted by on August 21, 2011 9:53 pm
Tags: ,
Categories: Patriot Dispatches

From the mouth of the utterly forgettable Congresswoman Maxine Waters (Marxist-CA) Saturday night in her district, to cheers from an audience that included SEIU-shirt-wearing individuals:

This is a tough game. You can’t be intimidated. You can’t be frightened. And as far as I’m concerned — the tea party can go straight to hell.

Maxine is certainly no stranger to stupid and hateful behavior, although she is not particularly worse than the average elected Democrat on either count. She was one of many Democrats who in 2004 were absolutely indignant at Republicans who were warning about dangerous behavior at Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac that could potentially bring down our economic system:

You may recall that the global economic mess we are in was precipitated by the housing market collapse given to us in 2008 by…… you guessed it, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac

So I won’t waste any more time with this buffoon other than to say

You already sent us to hell, beyotch. And you can come join us.

If this country is saved from doom and spared the fate of nations that allowed creeping tyranny to overturn freedom, it will be because

• God blessed this nation with the tea parties;
  • and the tea parties saved us from the destiny designed by marxist Democrats and unchallenged by the statist Vichy Republicans.

16 responses to Back At Ya, Maxine Waters

1. YLovell August 21st, 2011 at 10:34 pm

“You already sent us to hell, beyotch. And you can come join us.”

I could not have said it better. In fact, I have to admit whenever I see this spin coming from the leftists, my head explodes and I am incapable of forming coherent words much less cohesive sensical sentences.

2. texasgalt August 21st, 2011 at 10:39 pm

Just another protected minority seat. Waters will continue to milk it for everything she can.

3. redneck hippie August 21st, 2011 at 10:53 pm

Far as I’m concerned, this is the top story of the day.

1) Waters is the dumbest woman ever born

2) Tea party will be responsible for saving America from financial ruin.

If I were to get tattoo’ed, those would each be on an arm.

• eburke August 22nd, 2011 at 8:38 pm

Waters is the dumbest woman ever born”

I don’t know, Red. I’m thinkin’ Bab’s Boxer could give her a run for her money.

• Queen Hotchibobo August 23rd, 2011 at 12:53 am

How can you tell which is dumber, a box of rocks or a bag of crap? We’d have to invent a new numerical scale to measure it.

• redneck hippie August 23rd, 2011 at 4:44 pm

To each his own. They both have a long and storied history – Maxine moved into first place with her “socialize the oil companies” demagoguery in that hearing.

Boxer doesn’t rise to that level of stupidity, but it’s not for a lack of trying, for sure.

4. bobmontgomery August 21st, 2011 at 11:15 pm

‘Vichy Republicans’ is very, very good. Do these things just hit you out of the blue, or do you have some sort of thesaurus you use?

• E Pluribus Unum August 21st, 2011 at 11:54 pm

That is a term I’ve heard somewhere. Paints a very flattering picture of the guys who gave us the Boehner-Reid debt ceiling plan, doesn’t it?

• cactusjack August 22nd, 2011 at 10:27 pm

Yes Vichy Republicans very good phrase! Here’s to the day they come crawling to the tea party Republicans who (pray then)hold power, begging to be taken back in so they can share in the power and glory they feel they are entitled to as “Republicans”. But history is instructive in how France dealt with the Vichy-ites after WW2. Suffice to say, they found new uses for their Lebel 8mm and MAS 7.5mm rifles again. It seems no one, not the Communists or the Gaullists (who each came through the war with some kind of honor intact), or the Monarchists, the pro Empire-ists or the Laborists, had any use for Vichy jello spines who had in broad daylight sold out their own as fast as their enemies. *They couldnt be trusted, by anyone.*Excellent turn of phrase that, EPU.

5. LadyImpactOhio August 21st, 2011 at 11:33 pm

Not sure which of the “Big 3” never fails to astound me: Waters, SJL or DWS.

FYI in my book Pelosi has dropped from #1 to #4.

• YLovell August 21st, 2011 at 11:46 pm

Pelosi’s claws have been clipped, for now. You know the old girl is cooking up something.

In an aside. If Hilary had made it to the WH, I always thought it would be funny to see Hilary and Pelosi go at it. You know they would have. The price of admission to the destruction of the USA could have been just a teeny weeny , really teen weeny, bit more palatable if we could have seen the girls having it out in a mud wrestling ring.

Does that make me insane?

• redneck hippie August 22nd, 2011 at 12:30 am

Jan Schakowsky is a strong 2nd for me. At least JS never admitted in congress she wants to socialize the oil companies.

• eburke August 22nd, 2011 at 8:41 pm

Actually, SanFranNan is, IMHO, a very smart and shrewd woman. That’s what makes her even more dangerous than our narcissistic, egotistical, can’t string two sentences together w/out TOTUS POTUS.

I believe to this day that she is primarily responsible for getting ObamaCare passed. Her ability to get 50 or 60 Dems to walk the plank for her socialist utopia was an amazing thing to behold.

I wish the guys on our side had 1/10th of her ability to get things done.

Which is why I despise her so much.

• cactusjack August 22nd, 2011 at 10:09 pm

LIO I must second that, Sheila Jackson Lee is in a class all by herself. She has in her few congressional terms revealed on the record that US astronauts landed on Mars and Vietnam consists of four countries “North and South Vietnam, side by side.” In a galaxy and life far away, I had occasion to work with her staff on something when she was in a lesser elective position. I found them to be….actually kind of nice. Thus it didnt surprise me to find out her own staffers have filed complaints and sued her in federal court for being a viscious, abusive law-breaking employer. Thus the moral, when I hear these people say stupid things, I can’t get a laugh out of it, I fear what they can do, and what they are doing, to our country.

6. Queen Hotchibobo August 23rd, 2011 at 12:54 am

Let’s not overlook the last part of her sentence either:

“And I intend to help them get there.”

Chuck you, Farley. Any time you feel froggy, leap.