Fox Contributor Tamara Holder: Perry Wants to Kill Illegals

Rick Perry, 11 year Governor of Texas has certainly rocked the political scene by tossing his spurs into the ring as a candidate for president. He has a record out there and people are finding things to dislike. Most of the criticism seems to be in the context of slighting the Governor to help the chosen candidate of this or that Perry detractor. The Paulbots hate Perry as much as they like their sick brand of Libertarianism. Take my word for it, as a Perry supporter, they have blistered me on Twitter. My favorite: You are a loser who supports the TSA and enjoys the Iraq war. Uh, what to say to @RhondaParsons? Put down the bong?

Forget the Paulbots, it’s the left that is panicked by Perry. They know the threat to their man Obama. His wholesale statist failures stack up poorly against Rick Perry and the overall success of Texas. The left is always crazy but Perry has put them totally round the bend. Yes, Perry is scary to their man but holy mackinoly, look what happens on Fox when a discussion of the Perry comments on Fed Chair Bernanke devolve into absolute derangement.

Tamara Holder, totally unhinged . . . somebody get a straight jacket. She keeps saying “Scary Perry”. What to say to her? Put down the Kool-Aid?

She and the DNC should be scared. Perry will kill Obama in November 2012, electorally speaking, of course.

0 0 vote
texasgalt
Texas native. Conservative small businessman with 31 years experience. Government should roll back the nanny state. No country can tax its way to prosperity. The question isn't who will let me but who will stop me?

Brian Hibbert
Editor
August 17, 2011 10:18 am

This is especially ridiculous give the fact that one of the bigger criticisms of Perry is that as Governor, he’s too soft on illegals. (I don’t think he is, but that’s the attack from other camps.)

Rogue
August 17, 2011 10:22 am

What is a special stun gun? Is it monogrammed or something? Does it shoot rainbow electricity?
If the left had any sense they would play this a whole lot different.

For example;
Rick Perry must be gay, he is from Texas and he carries a stun gun instead of a .45

bobmontgomery
August 17, 2011 12:46 pm

I don’t think it was a stun gun he offed that coyote with, was it?

YLovell
YLovell
August 17, 2011 1:12 pm

Oh, come on. We all know that Fox finds the most ineffective exploding head libs for the Fair and Balanced Segments.

Colmes – Give me a break. Mushy wimpy milquetoast. I even want to steal his luch money.

Williams – Deer in the headlights.

beckle – I actually like him. He just spews the lib stuff because it gives him a cushy paycheck. We know it, he knows it and doesn’t care anymore.

Now That’s Enertainment!!!

vassarbushmills
Admin
August 17, 2011 4:02 pm

She didn’t accuse Perry of selling any of his guns to Mexico drug dealers, did she. I looked, Maybe I missed it. Great gotcha, Tex.

cactusjack
cactusjack
August 17, 2011 6:55 pm

The fault lines of our Republic are geographic, not socioeconomic. I think the Civil War proved that. Call this what it is at its heart: eastern snobbery and disdain for Texas. It’s certainly been in place since 1901 and Spindletop, when New York bankers realized the big action was moving (irretrievably) West. Thus the geographic question becomes: how will this the Cowboy vs. Wall Street banker play out in Columbus Ohio – in our Heartland?

Queen Hotchibobo
Editor
August 18, 2011 5:28 pm

My stars. The parallels to Jimmah Carter just keep building. As his presidency failed and he floundered about ineffectually, the press threatened us with that dangerous, scary cowboy, Ronald Reagan.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. The press can’t even come up with new terms. Reagan was scary, now Perry is scary.

Well, scare me again. I’m ready for a re-run of that presidency.

Kimberly_Schwartz
August 19, 2011 8:23 am

You nailed it, TG. I subscribe to the theory that people, often unintentionally, tell quite a lot of truth if you listen carefully to the words they choose. In practice, I find this to be most often true when there’s a lot of emotion in the speech. Tamara Holder thinks Perry is “scary”? Hell yeah, she does….but not in the immediately apparent way, that is, the way we’re all reacting to here. On the surface, she’s saying, “Perry is scary because he’s a loose cannon, blah, blah, blah.” But the repeated and shrill use of the word “scary” is a… Read more »

cactusjack
cactusjack
August 19, 2011 8:47 am

Thinking about this, the thing is, in most other devloped countries I can think of like France, Argentina, India, etc., if a finance minister came in, did QE1-3 and turned on the printing press, and set off rapid devaluation (happening) and inflation (probably on the way) – it’s a historical fact, the working people would hit the streets in massive, shut down demonstrations and that finance minister would be on the next flight to Paraguay seeking exile, if he got to the airport before his car got rocked. Happens all the time. When your unrelenting unrepentant actions lead to destroying… Read more »