Destroying Our Culture One Federal Tax Dollar At A Time

Posted by on June 11, 2011 9:40 am
Tags: , , , ,
Categories: Recommended

According to CNS News we’re paying the salary of a US Health and Human Services employee, David Hansell (who, according to CNS, “runs the federal government’s Administration for Children and Families”), to [emphasis mine] tell “a group of high school students at the U.S. Department of Education’s “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT)” youth summit on Tuesday that the Obama administration is recruiting “LGBT parents” to adopt children.”

Read that again.Let that swirl around in your mouth for a moment before you spit it out.

If I have this right, the US Department of Education saw fit to spend OUR money to hold a summit (sicced on our children by the Department of Health and Human Services no less) with LGBT high school students (at the discriminatory exclusion of heterosexual high school students might I add) in order to discuss adoption, rather than…oh, I don’t know…college education or some OTHER education related topic. So, our money is being spent to tell underage dykes, fags, switch hitters, and freaks (that can’t decide which team to be on) that they need to graduate from high school and perpetuate their freak show on innocent children that just want to get the [redacted] out of foster care. That about sum it up?

(If you were looking for political correctness, you must not know me very well)

Yes, I know, those pieces of [redacted] on the left think I’m a homophobe and a bigot and a hypocrite because I’m against the senseless slaughter of the innocent unborn and yet I don’t want circus freaks being allowed to adopt the ones people choose NOT to kill. Heard it, did it, been there, laughed it off as [redacted] jibberish and nonsense, and done that. See, I’m none of those things; I’m a believer in God, and a believer in His eternal wisdom about when it’s the right time to strike down His enemies…I leave the justice end of this story up to Him.

But I realize there are those among us that believe the Bible is to be engaged with a line-item-veto pen in hand. It’s certainly how those liberal pieces of [redacted] out there believe the US Constitution should be regarded, so it comes as no surprise – really – that the dykes, fags, switch-hitters and freaks among us would take the same approach to the founding documents of our Judeo-Christian morality – the Bible. And, it’s ALSO no surprise that our government of “appease the least among us, garner more votes, retain power, ruin the Country” is a willing accomplice to spending money we don’t [redacted] have in order to buy [redacted] we don’t [redacted] need at a time when we’re lucky if we have a [redacted] roof over our head and a meal once or twice a day on our [redacted] table.

But, really now, is there a snowball’s chance in hell that anyone can justify this? ANYONE?

And, as clear and concise and straight-to-the point as a dwindling number of us believe the Bible to be, I accept that, regardless the innumerable ways in which God has made His presence known, there are countless people who mean to challenge His resolve. It’s ok-call it the natural order of things…God finds His ways and His opportune moments in order to keep everyone square with the house. But it is because of His gift of free will that we routinely find ourselves confronted by people that mean to re-interpret simple moral instructions and fundamentally sound rules of thumb to live by, and then set about spending OUR money in order to ram these abominations down our throats.

Enough is enough. Play this out in your heads…

[If you are squeamish or easily offended (as if you aren’t already), stop reading now-it gets worse, and you get my meaning. You were warned.]

Where we’re headed with all this restructuring of America’s moral equivalence is a bunch of fags jerking off into specimen bottles so lab rats can impregnate dykes so they can give birth to freaks that will become one or the other, or have surgery and become both.

How long does anyone think this will last before there’s no one left but the dykes and fags and switch hitters and freaks?

I’m fairly certain God won’t let it go that far. I’ll be happy to be dead LONG before we get to that point.

[Note: These opinions are mine, and do not necessarily reflect those of the Site or its Editorial body. If my language or lack of nuance and subtlety pissed you off, then there may still be hope for us…but we aren’t nearly pissed off enough yet.]

Crossposted…

[inline image via Ramparts360]

14 responses to Destroying Our Culture One Federal Tax Dollar At A Time

1. suzanne June 11th, 2011 at 10:25 am

Since they are simultaneously trying to shut down Catholic charities (which have single-handedly been responsible for the adoption of more children than any other organization in history) I relly hope the Catholic Church will file a massive discrimination suit against HHS in general and David Hansell in particular. The Church has ample funds and I’m sure more than a few members who are lawyers who would be willing to take this on principle alone. I am not Catholic so I don’t know any priests/Bishops in our area, but perhaps one of you here who does might wish to forward this information to them. Remember, too, in England it is now illegal for conservative Christians to become foster parents… I feel certain that will be the next item on their check list here.

2. bobmontgomery June 11th, 2011 at 11:23 am

From my reply to Pamela on another topic: “.. where are the, what was it?, 80 plus new congressmen we sent up there to speak for us? They don’t know how to write op-eds? Thy don’t know how to write letters to Agency and Department heads? They don’t know how to form caucuses and develop action items? What are they doing? What do they do all day long?”

3. EastBayLarry June 11th, 2011 at 12:38 pm

The Dept of Ed does lots of fun things. Remember they have a SWAT team now, (https://bit.ly/loqCb8), and *will* break down your door, hand cuff you and detain you and your children while ‘investigating’ your spouse for fraud.

Your spouse who doesn’t even live with you anymore.

• haystack June 11th, 2011 at 12:55 pm

I had not heard of this one. This is unacceptable… “OIG is a semi-independent branch of the U.S. Department of Education that executes warrants for criminal offenses”

Um, no-that’s what the DOJ should be for…not Education…and-“semi independent”?

Absolutely unacceptable. Must. Dig. Deeper.

• bobmontgomery June 11th, 2011 at 1:47 pm

I know it is not the government, but did you know that the United Way will not partner with agencies that do not embrace LGBTQIAOS’ism? I think some discretion is left to local UW outlets, but our local UW will no longer support the Boy Scouts. Basically, if you don’t ‘Live United’ and put on the T-shirt, you don’t exist.

• SEC June 11th, 2011 at 2:46 pm

haystack- Here is one link to the story about the SWAT team.

My neighbor moved to Washington last year to attend a university there, to further her teaching education. She said that she had gotten a student loan from the government, which will be reduced or forgiven if she works for the government for two years after graduation. She was doing some kind of accelerated program. Big time Obama supporter. Probably hated our McCain/Palin stickers on the vehicles as much as we did. At least the McCain part.

Maybe the estranged wife ran out on her government service part.

• vassarbushmills June 11th, 2011 at 1:57 pm

That story’s out there EBL and deserves a close look. DOE Claims had nothing to do with ex-wife’s student loan, but then again, do we use SWAT now to execute simple search warrant.

Anyone who says this Administration is anti-uniform (military) had better look again…only its idea of military is an internal police, not an external defense force. Jack booted thugs.

• bobmontgomery June 11th, 2011 at 2:12 pm

Yes. What was that idea Teh Won floated before he axcended about a National Civilian Security Force with resources equal to the DOD? Liberal media tried to pooh-pooh and explain it away at the time.

4. SEC June 11th, 2011 at 12:52 pm

Since we are being so politically correct, I have a question. Is Janet Napolitano transgendered?

5. Queen Hotchibobo June 11th, 2011 at 5:25 pm

You know what bugs me the worst? That they are using children for lab rats.

I’m an adult. An ordinary, average adult. If the queers want to get in my face and flaunt their stuff, come on. Any time they feel froggy, they can leap. I can take it.

But these guys are not content with that. They want to take kids from foster care, who are already in substandard circumstances, frequently starved for affection, love and self-confidence. And what does our old, pervert-loving Uncle Sammy want to do with them? A little social experimentation. A little time in the lab. Just checking to see what the ramifications are when they screw with their lives.

Will the kids develop a contempt for this lifestyle? Will they be molested by their guardians’ “friends”? Will they become queers? I’m sure there are all kids of things sociologists want to know, but it is obscene that our government is willing to dabble in the mental health of these kids to check it out and further their “Accept It All” agenda.

• janis June 11th, 2011 at 5:54 pm

I agree with everything you said, Queenie. What’s more, I am consistently revolted with having this lifestyle choice being made a part of every single aspect of our lives. One study I heard about when listening to talk radio one morning said that, when the real numbers were run, the gay population of this country stood at around 1.4% of the entire population. Previously it had been quoted as 4-5%. Either way, for an infinitesimally small portion of this country to have become such a loud voice and a continually outstretched hand for more and more influence tells me just one thing– that those who wish to destroy public morality, families as we’ve defined them for thousands of years, and to corrupt children from an early age are using this minority and this lifestyle to accomplish it.

To them, heterosexuals are “breeders.” Dumb animals driven by biology and nothing more. Just like Christians and Jews are idiots for taking the words of a book thousands of years old as “God’s Word.” Maybe they’re right on that score, but I’m of a mind to back the One who created me– not the ones who would destroy me, my family and my country if allowed.

6. SEC June 11th, 2011 at 8:49 pm

Remember this ad-

• haystack June 12th, 2011 at 9:21 am

Good God. That’s ridiculous…and for thinking so, I am unenlightened.

I’ll stay in the dark ages thankyouverymuch.