“She’s Not Schooled” Thank Goodness She Is Not!

Posted by on June 2, 2011 5:15 am
Tags:
Categories: Recommended

The Constitution is the only schooling an American President need have, period, and something this President today was not schooled in. Charles Krauthammer an elitist pig, as far as this Conservative woman is concerned, actually said that about Sarah Palin Charles, The “Schooled” Have Destroyed The Country. I can only be amused and disgusted all at the same time with comments like the above from the inside the beltway elite. You see when polled, those elites are actually upside down on everything that Americans believe. They are so insulated, so removed from reality and so “schooled”, that both political parties in concert have led this Country down the path to bankruptcy.

O’REILLY: OK. Why do people like George Will, so-called Washington establishment Republicans, not like Sarah Palin?

KRAUTHAMMER: Well, look, I can’t speak on behalf of George, but I can speak on behalf of myself as a hoity-toity cocktail-swilling Washington establishment elitist.

O’REILLY: That’s what we love about you, Charles, especially the hoity-toity part.

KRAUTHAMMER: Which is actually a phrase she used in her tweet about me. So that’s — I take it as a badge of honor. So I’m not — so I’ll speak on behalf of myself…

O’REILLY: All right. Go.

KRAUTHAMMER: …and the class of hoitys that I represent here. It’s not that — you said in the introduction the rap on her is that she isn’t smart. That is not so. She is very smart. And adept. Great political instincts. And is a star. The problem with her, I think, is that she is not schooled. I don’t mean she didn’t go to the right schools. I mean when you get into policy, beyond instincts — I like her political instincts. I like her political overall view of the world. But when it comes to policies, she’s had two and a half years to school herself, and she hasn’t. And that’s a problem. You want a president who will be able to not have to learn on the job. We’ve already had that…

O’REILLY: OK. Let me articulate…

KRAUTHAMMER: …with President Obama and with others. It’s not only — hold on, one thing. It’s not only lack of schooling. It’s the lack of effort to school herself and the lack of insight to see that she needs it.

What Charles and the others have not quite grasped is that We The People are more then threw with the “schooled”, they have set this Country on fire and WE intend to put it out. You no longer get to sit in DC and tell the entirety of this Country how to live, while living the high life yourself. What DC and the politico’s and the sharks that feed off of them have done to a once great Nation will be a dark time in history one day and I and a majority of Americans intend to make it history quite soon!

7 responses to “She’s Not Schooled” Thank Goodness She Is Not!

1. Loren Heal June 2nd, 2011 at 5:29 am

Hey, he’s come a long way from simply dismissing her. I think the beltway will be surprised at how much Sarah has studied foreign policy, along with the rest of us.

I also think no one has to know foreign policy like the president does. Unless you’re Obama, when all you have to know is that America is bad.

• JadedByPolitics June 2nd, 2011 at 5:48 pm

Well Loren, Rush was helpful in reminding people of exactly who Krauthammer was and is

I am guessing Krauthammer’s miserable failure as speechwriter for Walter Mondale has at least something to do with his ongoing campaign to delegitimize Palin. I would wager that Krauthammer wrote the line that sank Mondale: “Mr. Reagan will raise taxes; and so will I. He won’t tell you. I just did.” I suspect Krauthammer is still smarting from his colossal election failure and from time to time is re-fighting the campaign against that phony cowboy Reagan.”

That is from American Thinker where Rush took off from today to “figure” out this idiot!

2. mriggio June 2nd, 2011 at 10:31 am

I guess my problem with Kraut’s remark is simply this: how does he know she hasn’t ‘schooled’ herself on FP? Because none of his FP buddies has told him about tutoring her? Does Charles know for certain what books she’s been reading lately? Has she said or done anything recently that reveals her FP ignorance (unlike someone else I could mention, but I won’t, however he has Big Ears)? I just dislike these categorical, sweeping statements without anything to back them up-‘she hasn’t schooled herself’–how do you know that, eh? Does she have to produce a diploma or certificate to satisfy you? Give me a break, you-know-who hasn’t produced any documentation, plus he walks into windows!

3. SEC June 2nd, 2011 at 1:42 pm

Rush brought up a very good point today about Krauthammer. He said that he is always surrounded by Liberals when on Panels, so he comes off sounding like some great conservative because his views are to the right of the liberals. When he is on the Fox panel at 6, he is sitting next to Juan Williams and/or Mara Liason often. Krauthammer is a moderate elitist whose time, credibility and reputation has come and gone. He did exactly the same thing to Christine O’Donnell, who would have been tons better than the bearded Marxist Coons, and even the clean shaven Marxist lite Mike Castle. Time for him and Rove to retire to their rocking chairs to dream about the days before the electorate woke up.

• JadedByPolitics June 2nd, 2011 at 5:49 pm

He is a liberal with conservative talking points and O’Reilly with his nasty attacks on both Palin and Bachmann are really showing these OLD WHITE GUYS to be the misogynists they always were, thank God our new crew of Conservatives are very comfortable with their women in the fight…lol!

• texasgalt June 5th, 2011 at 2:20 am

Their comfort level with their women in the fight … I think there is that but if it wasn’t the case, it wouldn’t stop the new breed of conservative women. They are on a mission and will not be denied.

• JadedByPolitics June 5th, 2011 at 8:27 am

Right on Galt, these women in the fight have more balls then ANY of the men, I hear them fighting our fight the way WE fight 100X more then any of the men in DC expect for maybe 5 which is the number I can count on one hand and should be shameful for the rest of those men!