Obama: Joplin, Check, Lay Wreath, Check & Now, Let the Big Dog Eat

Posted by on May 31, 2011 4:00 am
Tags: , , , ,
Categories: Featured Entries

President Obama made it to Joplin on Sunday, a week after the killer tornado ravaged the town. He had some remarks at the memorial for the tornado victims. But while Obama waited in the front row he was, if can you believe it, he was . . . watch the video:

When President Obama took to the podium he made some moving remarks as well as relating some stories of the the heroic efforts of several during the terrible storm. Unfortunately, the president lapsed into campaign mode.

The cameras may leave, the spotlight may shift, but we will be with you every step of the way until Joplin is restored and this community is back on its feet. We’re not going anywhere!

The words were fine but the tone and delivery were so wrong. I’m sorry but he was at a memorial. For me this instantly brought back memories of president’s Arizona remarks about Gabby Giffords. Obama just seems to do the most inappropriate things. Some things the president does are just inexplicable.

On Memorial Day, President Obama placed a wreath at the tomb of the unknown soldier. This is something the Commander in Chief is expected to do. Unfortunately, Obama skipped it in 2009, but this year he pulled it off without a hitch.

America has lost a million men and women who perished in service to their country. Memorial Day is very important to many Americans. Apparently, Obama holds it in a slightly different light, because this afternoon, in 90 degree heat, the president again took to the links, this time at Fort Belvoir Golf club. Yes, another round of golf for the president.

On Memorial Day, 2011, the Commander in Chief played golf. Let that sink in for a moment. It’s just not right. It’s a slap in the face to those who have served and totally disrespectful of our fallen heroes. I’m just guessing it didn’t go down well with our active duty men and women. The Whitehouse was worried about how it looked. No pictures or coverage of the Obama’s Memorial Day golf outing was permitted.

I think it’s time to ask a very important question. What’s wrong with President Obama? I’m serious. He forgets what year it is. He stammers constantly. He turns what should be solemn occasions into pep rallies or campaign speeches . . . it’s hard to tell which.

I’m sorry Joplin, you’ve suffered so much, but don’t put too much stock in what the president said. I’m sorry for our military and their families. Our president is either tone deaf, callous . . . or what else could it be? I am sorry for all Americans stuck with this failed but arrogant president during very tough economic times. Obama keeps saying he’s going to focus like a laser on this issue or that but he never does. Why can’t he focus?

I’m going to say it straight out. There’s something wrong with President Obama. What kind of meds is Obama on or what kind does he need?

12 responses to Obama: Joplin, Check, Lay Wreath, Check & Now, Let the Big Dog Eat

1. Lady_Penguin May 31st, 2011 at 7:18 am

I agree Texasgalt. I believe he is impaired. Have all along. His memory lapses, rambling speech, problems with thought retrieval, inappropriate or seemingly lack of appropriate tone and manner – which we see as a lack of genuine sympathy – these are often side effects of mood stablilizer drugs. SSRIs, SNRIs, Anti-anxiety, anti-depressants (broader category) and benzodiazepines. There are other ones as well. People who take them often describe an inability to “feel.”

I have postulated previously, that his drug use in his adolescent/early 20’s may have had long term effects no one is willing to talk about.

Combine all of this with his own personality traits….
    Would also like to see a graphologist weigh in on his handwriting and signature. There is quite a bit to be gleaned from that.

• texasgalt May 31st, 2011 at 9:37 am

Your right and what about his sig! I doubt anyone will come forth to analyze.

• cactusjack May 31st, 2011 at 7:53 pm

Lady Penguin thank you thank youso much for pulling out the psychoanalyst’s couch on our Marxist in Chief again – backed with your professional training in pharmacology as it were. Your analyses of _0-‘s mind and thought process over at RS were some of your greatest contributions I always thought, and I have been waiting for more. I had sort of noticed some of these traits and mannerisms you point out in -0-‘s demeanor — but you connected all the dots. Now we are seeing 40 years after Timothy Leary & the drug culture, that use of illegal and powerful psychotropic substances in youth can permanently damage brain function and alter the personality.. The person himself may not notice anything different but they are indeed displaced out of reality to some degree from the experience. I wonder – can that be associated not only with the candidate, but some of the 52% who voted for him?

2. kingwt May 31st, 2011 at 9:14 am

In North Carolina we have a governor who is about as liberal as they come. When we had tornadoes rip part of our state to pieces a few weeks ago, she was out on the streets, investigating the damage and trying to help people that night. Even I have to give her some respect for that. How this guy leaves the country the same day is beyond me. It is terribly disrespectful and shows the people of that region who comes first. Foreign Affairs.

3. texasgalt May 31st, 2011 at 6:53 pm

Obama shanks Memorial Day . . .

• Queen Hotchibobo May 31st, 2011 at 10:43 pm

I can’t believe that SOB went golfing on Memorial Day. There has never,in the history of our republic, been a lower bred POS in the White House.

• LadyImpactOhio May 31st, 2011 at 11:04 pm

Ditto Queen H. MEEchelle tries to outdo Duchess of Cambridge. Wears $2K dress when Kate wears a $300 one.

This certainly is the “let them eat cake” party.

• texasgalt June 1st, 2011 at 11:02 pm

Hotchibo, the man’s not stable.

• Queen Hotchibobo May 31st, 2011 at 10:44 pm

And if an R President had done that, there would have been nothing else in the MFM for weeks. Their fecklessness WRT this President is astounding.

4. E Pluribus Unum June 1st, 2011 at 6:09 pm

What’s wrong with him? You mean besides that he’s a moron, a petulant spoiled brat who always had everything handed to him? Along with being an evil little troll who despises America because of perceived wrongs which he was taught by petty, mindless leftist academics? Besides racism, classism, male-part-envy? Besides being so steeped in commie theology that he can’t maintain the kindergarten-level simple concept of measuring real-world realities against fashionable parlor theories? Besides believing that people are merely objects that exist to serve his own ends?

Aside from all that, I can’t think of all that much that is wrong with Bambi.

• texasgalt June 1st, 2011 at 11:07 pm

I think you pretty well covered it. He’s all of that and increasingly unstable, as well.