[Important Note from Perry White, Editor-in-Chief: The News endeavor described below is a critical piece of the overall Mission and Objective(s) of the Unified Patriots initiative. It will be one of the cornerstones of our Activism Hub, and will be the go-to place, first and foremost, for just the facts. I strongly encourage each of you to visit the site-that Rosebud fellow is as hard-nosed as they come when honest, factual, and relevant information is to be conveyed. If you like what you see, and you want to become a news reporter, let him know and roll up your sleeves; the next front in the fight to “Elect Constitutional Conservatives to Public Office” has been officially opened.]
Cross-Posted from UP/News Report…
Today Unified Patriots announces the UP/News Report website. The motto of our news organization is “First the Facts.” We believe in reporting factual news, identifying parts of the news that are unknown or speculative, and keeping facts and speculation separate, because this focus will make what we produce valuable to you the reader.
Our Mission is:
- To analyze and report the facts, separate hypothesis and speculation from reporting, and be quick about it.
Our Goals are:
- To be the first, best resource in English for those who prize factual news reporting above the ideological form.
- To reference and link to the most informative, factual sources available for news stories.
- To develop an ability to do original reporting that meets our factual and documentary standards.
- To not pass on false rumors and to quash them where possible.
- To take no more words than are needed to tell the news, then stop.
- To develop a working business model that allows all this to continue.
UP/News Report is recruiting conservative, constitutionalist and classical liberal contributors to research and report the news. This is not a paying position, but it will give interested persons good practice in reporting the news for an involved audience. Go to the bottom of the UP/News front page and register for a contributor account. Then you can report and write the news. Read through the About Us section for all the information you need to know, including our Bias and Style. If you have any questions, ask them on the appropriate page in the About Us section and they will be answered.