Finally someone has stood up and called out what the SEIU does, as do the other major unions as well Extortion
The complaint alleges that the SEIU, in face to face meetings, threatened Sodexo USA’s executives that it would harm Sodexo USA’s business unless they gave in to the union, and then carried out its threats through egregious behavior, including:
* throwing plastic roaches onto food being served by Sodexo USA at a high profile event;
* scaring hospital patients by insinuating that Sodexo USA food contained bugs, rat droppings, mold and flies;
* lying to interfere with Sodexo USA business and sneaking into elementary schools to avoid security;
* violating lobbying laws to steer business away from Sodexo USA, even at the risk of costing Sodexo USA employees their jobs; and
* harassing Sodexo USA employees by threatening to accuse them of wrongdoing.
The complaint, filed in federal court in the Eastern District of Virginia, seeks an injunction against the SEIU and its locals and executives, as well as monetary damages to be determined by the court.
If we had a fair and independent Justice Department they would of course have taken this action themselves. It is apparent that in America 2011 with Barack Hussein Obama in office and his buddy Eric Holder at Justice, that there will be no justice for business, just unions. It is shocking the level of intimidation the unions feel comfortable in displaying. They spent a total of 400 million dollars to get their friend elected in 2008 400M Hard Earned Employee Dollars and they have been getting paid back in spades. It is unconscionable how these thugs continue to get away with their barbarity, however, when you have the Justice Department of the United States of America on your side you are truly invincible!