Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) is soliciting suggestions for a new slogan to help the Democrats destroy improve the morale of their voters, candidates, office-holders, and those all-important big-money donors for the 2012 campaigns. Let’s give her and the Democrats a hand. Some examples from QandO include:
- Why not?
- Will the last Senate Democrat in office please turn out the lights?
- Bend Over!
- Drink the Kool-Aid
- Our symbol isn’t a jackass for nothing.
Unified Patriots must be able to do better than that.
Let’s start with the obvious
- Doom! Doom!
- Obama lead us. Obama save us. Obama protect us. Amen.
- Run in circles. Scream and shout. Wave your hands all about.
What is Rule 5?
Saul Alinsky’s Rule 5 from Rules for Radicals is “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage.”
Who else is joining in the fun?
Joining QandO in the fun are:
- Politico (where the idea came from), Senate Democrats ask for help with their 2012 slogan
- Moe Lane, My humble suggestion for the new DSCC slogan.
- The Lonely Conservative, Help Senate Democrats come up with a new campaign slogan
- Don Surber, Help the DNC
Now it’s your turn. The comments are open!