Lately, we’ve had some folks ask others to capture a screenshot of a given web site. Here’s one easy way to do it for Windoze users.
1. Go to the web site (or bring up any screen) that you want a picture of…
2. Scroll or size your browser to capture the section you want t capture.
3. Hold your Alt key down and tap the PrtScr key once. This places a picture of the window (browser usually) on your clipboard
4. Run Windows Paint (usually by clicking on Start… Accessories… Paint) or your choice of graphics sfwr and focus the paint sfwr (click on it)
5. Hold down your Ctrl key and tap the v key to paste the pic (or click Edit…Paste at the top of the Paint sfwr)
6. Save to file (File.. Save As…).
…on step 3, if you hold down the Ctrl key instead of Alt while you tap the Prt Scr key, you will copy the entire screen, not just the active window.