There are 247 GOP members in the U.S. House, and the liar media narrative is that just 40 of them are holding the rest of the conference hostage with their conservatism. They ask how can just 16% of the conference do this to the other 84%. The narrative is simply not true. According to the most recent Heritage Action Scorecard there are 86 GOP members who have a score in the range of 80% to 100%. This is 35% of the conference, and while I wish there were more, they are certainly large enough in numbers to be heard instead of ridiculed and ignored.

The table below lists the 86 members, and I am proud to see my Representative on this list. If you don’t see your Representative listed, then you should become active in your local GOP. Become a precinct committeeman and recruit a conservative to run for the office. It’s too important to throw up your hands and complain that nobody is doing anything to improve your situation. It’s up to you to get involved and active in your local GOP.

STATE DISTRICT REPRESENTATIVE SCORE
AL 5 REP. MO BROOKS 99%
AL 6 REP. GARY PALMER 97%
AL 1 REP. BRADLEY BYRNE 84%
AZ 4 REP. PAUL GOSAR 93%
AZ 5 REP. MATT SALMON 88%
AZ 8 REP. TRENT FRANKS 86%
AZ 6 REP. DAVID SCHWEIKERT 86%
CA 4 REP. TOM MCCLINTOCK 91%
CA 48 REP. DANA ROHRABACHER 85%
CA 50 REP. DUNCAN HUNTER 81%
CO 4 REP. KEN BUCK 100%
CO 5 REP. DOUG LAMBORN 92%
FL 6 REP. RON DESANTIS 90%
FL 19 REP. CURT CLAWSON 89%
FL 1 REP. JEFF MILLER 89%
FL 3 REP. TED YOHO 88%
FL 8 REP. BILL POSEY 85%
FL 17 REP. TOM ROONEY 82%
GA 14 REP. TOM GRAVES 93%
GA 10 REP. JODY HICE 93%
GA 11 REP. BARRY LOUDERMILK 93%
GA 9 REP. DOUG COLLINS 90%
GA 3 REP. LYNN WESTMORELAND 89%
GA 1 REP. BUDDY CARTER 88%
GA 12 REP. RICK ALLEN 81%
ID 1 REP. RAUL LABRADOR 93%
IL 18 REP. DARIN LAHOOD 97%
IL 14 REP. RANDY HULTGREN 80%
IN 3 REP. MARLIN STUTZMAN 90%
IA 4 REP. STEVE KING 80%
KS 1 REP. TIM HUELSKAMP 92%
KS 4 REP. MIKE POMPEO 85%
KS 3 REP. KEVIN YODER 83%
KS 2 REP. LYNN JENKINS 81%
KY 4 REP. THOMAS MASSIE 92%
LA 4 REP. JOHN FLEMING 89%
MD 1 REP. ANDY HARRIS 90%
MI 3 REP. JUSTIN AMASH 92%
MS 4 REP. STEVEN PALAZZO 82%
MO 8 REP. JASON SMITH 81%
NJ 5 REP. SCOTT GARRETT 85%
NC 3 REP. WALTER JONES 90%
NC 13 REP. GEORGE HOLDING 89%
NC 11 REP. MARK MEADOWS 85%
NC 6 REP. MARK WALKER 85%
NC 8 REP. RICHARD HUDSON 81%
OH 4 REP. JIM JORDAN 97%
OH 2 REP. BRAD WENSTRUP 85%
OH 1 REP. STEVEN CHABOT 81%
OK 1 REP. JIM BRIDENSTINE 91%
PA 4 REP. SCOTT PERRY 88%
PA 12 REP. KEITH ROTHFUS 81%
SC 5 REP. MICK MULVANEY 92%
SC 1 REP. MARK SANFORD 91%
SC 7 REP. TOM RICE 87%
SC 3 REP. JEFF DUNCAN 84%
SC 4 REP. TREY GOWDY 82%
TN 4 REP. SCOTT DESJARLAIS 93%
TN 6 REP. DIANE BLACK 88%
TN 7 REP. MARSHA BLACKBURN 84%
TN 1 REP. PHIL ROE 80%
TX 4 REP. JOHN RATCLIFFE 97%
TX 1 REP. LOUIE GOHMERT 96%
TX 26 REP. MICHAEL BURGESS 90%
TX 27 REP. BLAKE FARENTHOLD 90%
TX 24 REP. KENNY MARCHANT 89%
TX 3 REP. SAM JOHNSON 88%
TX 19 REP. RANDY NEUGEBAUER 85%
TX 14 REP. RANDY WEBER 85%
TX 7 REP. JOHN CULBERSON 84%
TX 2 REP. TED POE 84%
TX 25 REP. ROGER WILLIAMS 84%
TX 17 REP. BILL FLORES 83%
TX 5 REP. JEB HENSARLING 83%
TX 11 REP. MIKE CONAWAY 82%
TX 21 REP. LAMAR SMITH 82%
TX 36 REP. BRIAN BABIN 81%
UT 4 REP. MIA LOVE 88%
UT 2 REP. CHRIS STEWART 84%
VA 7 REP. DAVID BRAT 96%
VA 6 REP. ROBERT GOODLATTE 81%
VA 1 REP. ROBERT WITTMAN 81%
WV 2 REP. ALEX MOONEY 85%
WI 5 REP. JIM SENSENBRENNER 95%
WI 6 REP. GLENN GROTHMAN 84%
WY 1 REP. CYNTHIA LUMMIS 84%
pilgrim

I am retired after 36 years of being a state of Indiana employee. I enjoy writing and reading conservative blogs.